I mentioned in the previous blog posting that Austin is doing a hike-a-thon next Tuesday for cubs. I believe the money is going towards the women's shelter, though I'm not positive.
A few people have asked how they can contribute to the cause. On the pledge formit indicates that people can either donate by the km or a preset amount. Either way, if you are going to be seeing us in the next week or two, you could just give him cash or a cheque. If you are not local, you could just tell me how much you want to pledge and send me a cheque in my name (since it might take a while to arrive). I would then just give the cub leaders the equivalent money in the meantime.
Thank you for supporting our little cubber.
1 comment:
Will this hike require snowshoes? The Kartchner Family would love to donate $20, as luck would have it I will be seeing you in a week, can't wait.
Post a Comment