Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blogging Backlog: Preston's birthday and party







On March 22nd, our baby, Preston, turned 5. For a birthday gift, we broke down and bought him a Nintendo DS, hoping that having this portable game system might make it easier for him to agree to accompany Becky for grocery shopping in Lethbridge and to visiting teaching visits, etc. So far, on that count it works like a charm. I just hope we can keep its use under control. I'm not the master of setting limits.



Preston also had a birthday party, the Saturday after his birthday. He had 5 friends over. It was probably the best birthday party I've evern hosted and I give credit for that to Alyssa and Austin who both helped with various segments of the party. Austin kept the kids busy for about half an hour playing trampoline games.



1 comment:

My Blog List