Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Perfect day on the lake







On Wednesday, we took the boat to St. Mary's and it was perfect weather. The water was smooth like glass, and the weather hot. I kneeboarded and skiied and actually figured out how to get air crossing the wake on the kneeboard--now I think I'm hooked. Austin brought his friend Michael, and he had to put on a show for him by standing on the kneeboard and turning around backwards, among other tricks. At the end we took Mike, Austin and Preston on a long tube ride which started out gentle. As the kids got more confident and we clamouring for more, we took the tube over more waves, and near the end actually dumped both Austin and Mike...Preston bounced around on the tube, but didn't land in the water.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you again for including Michael in your family fun. He had a whale of a good time!

Anonymous said...

Check the "In response to Anna" post and check for comments plus tell Austin to call me
Paul

My Blog List