Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dress Like Your Grandparent Day



It's spirit week at MHS. Today, they had "dress like your grandparent" day. Last night we went to Cardston to watch a basketball game and went over to Rob's parents. Granny took Austin over to Grandma Berry's house and found Austin some Grandpa Berry clothes, complete with a hankie for the back pocket, and a front pocket full of scotch mints. Alyssa got some clothes from Grandma Berry too, but was too "cool" to wear them to school. As it turned out, not many kids dressed up. Austin said he was the only one in his grade. But, I think he got lots of attention and positive feedback, so he was happy.

2 comments:

Hemsley5 said...

I would like one of those mints with a hint of old spice please. Way to be bold Austin!

Brad said...

I'm not going to lie, that is a pretty dang good representation of Grandpa Berry! The hanky and hat are a perfect touch. I'll take a mint too, please, and make sure it has a little lint on it as well.

My Blog List