Thursday, May 3, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

We took a little break from renovating on Easter Monday morning, or at least I did (Rob kept working) for an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. We hid 95 eggs with candy inside as well as chocolate bunnies. Each kids got to find 30 eggs then then the especially hard ones were anyone's find. We staggered the kids' start times. Preston started first then Austin and last Alyssa. This allowed them each to find eggs most appropriate in difficulty to their age. 


We invited Shari, Mark's former caregiver to come to the Easter Egg hunt. She helped keep Mark entertained.



After we were done all the candy went in a big bowl and I'm afraid I ate more than my share!

1 comment:

Kartchner Family said...

Glad the easter bunny found you guys...he has stopped visiting the Kartchner's for some reason!!!!

My Blog List