I couldn't decide between 6&7! I love them both! I love Austin and Mark's expressions in 6. It looks like Austin just told a great joke. But, Becky and Alyssa both have beautiful smiles in #7.
These pictures turned out so great!!! I can't help but be a little jealous of all that great scenery you guys have to shoot in!! Hope you are all doing well :) xoxo
3 comments:
2,3,6,15,20,24!(that's all the numbers i could remember!) Love them all! haha you guys are a great looking family! :)
4, 6, 7, 10, 16, 20, 24
I couldn't decide between 6&7! I love them both! I love Austin and Mark's expressions in 6. It looks like Austin just told a great joke. But, Becky and Alyssa both have beautiful smiles in #7.
These pictures turned out so great!!! I can't help but be a little jealous of all that great scenery you guys have to shoot in!! Hope you are all doing well :) xoxo
Post a Comment