One of my favorite things about going to Las Vegas was spending time in the sun. Apart from the first day, which was a little cool, we had beautiful sunny weather. Joe and Haylee live in a great development which has several artificial lakes. These pictures were taken one day when I went with my parents and the kids for a walk where we went to three of these lakes. The kids loved the ducks and searched in vain for turtles, which apparently live in a different part of the lakes. I also got to go for 2 runs while there, one around the neighbourhood and one on a path through a wash to a nice park where we played with the kids.
I want to thank Joe and especially Haylee for their hospitality to us on our trip. We had very comfortable sleeping arrangements and Haylee helped me with directions to find our various outing locations. She also cooked nutritious meals which I greatly enjoyed, and watched the kids while I ran and took Alyssa shopping for Sunday clothes. The whole trip was extremely pleasant on many levels and highly therapeutic to a winter-worn little family like ours.
1 comment:
My sister looks like a cool Grandma!!!!
Post a Comment