Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Family Dance



Every year around Valentines, Magrath Elementary School has a "Family Dance." Each grade performs a different dance while everyone watches, then they repeat all the songs and the families can try the dances along with their kids. They also sell milk and cookies after the initial run through. It was a packed house, a fire hazard, to be truthful, but a lot of fun. We took Mark because the kids in his class had practiced with him. I thought they were nice to include him like that. It did, however, make the evening a little stressful for me since Mark started getting agitated about 1/2 way through the first run through. But, with help from his iPod we made it through the whole first run through without an eruption. Then I took him home.






4 comments:

Kartchner Family said...

Way to go Mark, Austin/cool dude you should of done a solo I am sure no one was watching the rest of the kids, I'd like a live performance when I see you next. Couldn't get the center video to work I'll try again later. Love you guys

P Doig Family said...

Very good. Preston, Mark and Austin. I enjoyed the the whole program. Good work Magrath
G-Paul

Kartchner Family said...

Preston you are amazing, you and Austin will have to practice your dance moves together.

Hemsley5 said...

Boogie Woogie til you can't Woog your Boog no more I say - Great job everyone. Austin you and I can do a great sprinkler together.

My Blog List