Friday, December 10, 2010

The Grade 6 Zeniths Season Opener...highlights and interviews

On Friday, December 4th the Magrath Grade 6 Zeniths played their season opening match--a scrimmage between blue (the handsome devils) and yellow (the more handsome devils) at half time of a game at the Senior Boys tournament. Coach and referee Jeff Jacobs led his team to success in the brief match up.
It was a hard fought game with many willing hands ready to accept the pass. At this moment, I believe Austin was calling out, "over here, I'm open under the basket."
Quick breakaways were the story of the game, but strong defence (read: airballs) kept the score down. Final score, more handsome devils 6, handsome devils 4.
Coach Jacobs plans to introduce new concepts to the boys before their next match up. One such concept is "the pass."



Stay tuned for post-game interviews from All-stars, Austin Doig and Mike Runquist.

2 comments:

Karen said...

LOL!! Awesome interview!!

Kartchner Family said...

Austin I never knew you had so many "skills"...great interview!!!! Wish I could of been there LIVE.

My Blog List