later we did different activities I did the waterside, skeet shooting and a treasure hunt. In the evening we did out skits.
The next day we woke up even earlier 6:30 in the morning! we hiked blue mountain it was a fairly easy hike event though going up was steep and straight up hill we trekked through snow and ice and rivers and creeks thank goodness I brought 4 pairs of socks! It was fun especially because we all got to hike with our friends and the top of the mountain was freezing.
The most interesting part was the pranks.....
This morning we woke up and found a decomposing gopher that was infested with maggots in our tent. It was their the whole camp but we didn't know because it was hidden in between someones mat and sheet. We only started looking when it started to stink. I am okay but what I feel most bad about is that the maggots leaked and a girl slept on it . Who said girls camp wasn't rough!
1 comment:
Sounds like quite the adventure! Now you can tackle any third world country with no problem. Good job on the photos too!
Post a Comment