Friday, August 5, 2011

Utah Trip, July 2011

Sarah and Brian
Alyssa and Anna did a photo shoot of Allie. They probably took 100 pictures or so, in at least 3 different outfits. So cute! I think Allie enjoyed it.


Me and my sisters!
Alyssa and Anna having a photo shoot


Alyssa participated in the BYU basketball camp this summer. She drove down with her friend Tana and Tana's family. At the end I had to drive down and pick her up. I made the best of the trip by arriving a day early to spend some time with my sister Sarah, then going to Price afterwards to see Liz and her family.
I really enjoyed my time with Sarah and was glad to get to know her new husband Brian better. They have a cute little apartment, nicely furnished. It was neat to see how they live. Sarah and I hiked Ensign peak and did some shopping on Friday before I picked up Alyssa.
On Friday evening, Liz and I, with kids in tow, met up with our old friend Emily Asplund, from Kingston. We spent a couple of hours catching up and reminiscing at the Wilkinson Center. Emily got married 2 weeks later. I am super happy for her.
At Bryners we went for a hike, played games, went to church and did lots of visiting. On Monday, I got to see what their day to day summertime life is like as the kids had swimming and piano lessons, etc. On the way back through Salt Lake, we caught a quick dinner with Brian and Sarah before heading home.
Thank you Sarah & Brian, and Liz & Christian and family for being such great hosts! It was awesome to see you all!

No comments:

My Blog List