Wednesday, October 12, 2011

15 Years Ago Today....

......Rob and I were married in the Cardston, Alberta Temple. Look how young we were! Life in the past 15 years has had lots of unexpected twists and turns, but I am grateful to have had Rob there to share each joy and heartache. And, if you think we've changed in the last 15 years, just look at the family pictures we took at the wedding. The families had sure expanded and grown up since then too!












2 comments:

Kartchner Family said...

Wow, only 15 years ago. I can't believe those 2 little guys sitting up front are serving missions and the other little guy just turned 18. Where has the time gone?

Kartchner Family said...

PS: I am so glad we have Alyssa, Austin, Mark and Preston in the family since you got hitched. (and the other cousins that joined our family since then)

My Blog List