Monday, April 20, 2009

Mark's New Glasses




Over spring break I took Mark to the Children's Hospital to see the Pediatric Eye Doctor. They prescribed glasses for Mark for astygmatism and far sightedness. I am surprised at how well he has been wearing the glasses. They don't seem to bother him at all. In fact, he gets very attentive when we put them on and seems to have more visual interest. We all think he looks very scholarly with his new glasses...and not only are they good for seeing, they also make an excellent chew toy!

3 comments:

Kartchner Family said...

I love his new look

Hemsley5 said...

He looks so grown up . . . not a little boy anymore.

The Bryner Family said...

James just got glasses too! Mark looks SO cute like that. I wonder when Emma will get glasses so all three of them can finally match!

My Blog List