Monday, April 27, 2009
Countdown: t-minus six weeks and counting.....
Tonight Rob finished his last paper for his 14th course of his MBA with the University of Phoenix. Tomorrow he starts his 15th and final course. This course will take 6 weeks and then he will be finished his degree. It's a good thing too because I don't know how many more nights of being up till 12:30 or 1 am writing papers we can handle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- aerial view
- Christmas 2006
- Deep thoughts for Hallowe'en
- Did you know....
- Episodes in Potty Training
- Jim Flaherty making tax cut announcement
- Lest we forget
- November 1. 2008
- Please make lots of suggestions
- Please post your comments and read and react to each other's comments
- posted by Alyssa
- RMC
- The Doig family
3 comments:
Congratulations!
WOO HOO!!!!!! Congratulations Rob!!
having just been through this, a year ago, I have great empathy! Way to go Rob! Proud of you!!!! And a special whoo hoo BECKY! I know it's not easy for the mom/wife, either!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Post a Comment