Moving
Pacing around the room I thought I couldn't believe it my parents yet again were ruining my life, I wanted to scream, I wanted to rip my hair out. I thought I would rather die than move.
Charlotte and I hugged for a real long time before letting go this was the last day of school, I was leaving her and all my other friends behind. The bell was as a death bell it's ringing pierced my ears like a knife piercing a deer in the prime of it's life, killing the animal. Tomorrow, I would be moving.
As the movers hauled all of my belongings to the truck my body became stiff my eyes seemed to turn dark I felt like my body had just died. My face was grim as though I had never seen light. I made faces at my parents as I hooped in the truck. I took one last good look at my house, my neighbor hood, and my tree as the truck rolled away.
The car ride felt like an eternity, it felt like we kept passing the same grass and cows over and over and over again. My brothers and parents felt jolly and happy as we drove but I did not, I kept picturing my friends my house and my old school, the boy I had a crush on. They were memories now I kept feeling like I would never see them again.
Night grew heavy and before I could comprehend I was asleep.
I felt a sharp pinching on my arm I arose with a start.
"Were here!" my brother Austin excitedly whispered. On that note I shoot up like a bull in a rodeo.
I looked around I saw my big new house, my room was blue with a big window, I saw some kids playing down the street then I smiled as I thought this might no be so bad after all.
This is just a random poem I wrote-
There once was a fellow named Jack
Who was scared he had lost his pack
He looked all a round
You know what he found
It was sitting right there on the rack
4 comments:
Good work, Alyssa! I'm lucky to have you for a daughter!
Nice story Alyssa, you did a super job.
Well done, Alyssa. I'm proud of you. Grandpa and I are both proud of you. Congratulations.
Alyssa,
I started a blog just for poems and stories and things like that! I made it for all the family to use. Right now it has about 20-30 poems written by me so it would be nice to have a bigger variety. If you email me some stories I could post them or I could just invite you to be a poster. The adress is www.greatfunstories.blogspot.com!
Email me or call me!
Anna
Post a Comment