We invited my sister Sarah to stay after the family reunion for a few days with Anna and Paul Bryner (my sister Liz's two oldest kids) and Sam (my brother Mike's son). Sarah will take the kids with her to Utah tomorrow. Part of the purpose of this adventure was so that these kids could get out on the boat with us. However, we have been sorely vexed with cold and rainy weather all week which is about 10 C below seasonal. The kids have therefore mostly been entertaining themselves around the house. On Tuesday evening, Sarah and I took the kids to see "The Ark" in at the Carriage House Theatre in Cardston. It was terrific. I can really relate to one song in particular which went..."I---- hate the rain....It's driving me insane." Anyway, yesterday, somewhat to Rob's chagrin, we left the boys home and Sarah and I took Alyssa and Anna shopping in Lethbridge. I bought them a matching outfit and when we got home, I did a photo shoot of the two of them. Aren't they cute? I have really enjoyed the dynamic of having Alyssa, Anna and Sarah around. We have laughed a lot. The boys mostly do their own thing which involves computers, Nintendo DS, and stuff from some world other than our own. I hope they are all having fun despite our bad luck with weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment