Monday, August 3, 2009

Boating with the Pretes

Despite having a cool summer and way too many rainy days, we did get out on the boat a little while my family was visiting. My brother Joe and his wife Haylee have some pretty fearless little girls! I couldn t believe it when even both their five year old and their seven year old kneeboarded. All of these pictures are from the boat at Jensen s Reservoir.
My niece Emma Prete, age 7 kneeboarding! Good work Emma!


Emma and her Dad, my brother, Joe, going for a wild tube ride!



Sara, age 5 kneeboarding! You are amazing!



Joe, soooo cool on skis!




I can take your picture before you take my picture. My mom, Carma Prete in the boat.




Gradnpa Roy Prete with Austin on the boat.







Alyssa riding the wake.







Sam Walsh-Prete, my nephew, so stylin on the boat!







Preston, in shades!










Rob lets Preston drive the boat sometimes when the kids are wanting a wild tube ride. Austin asked, how come Preston gets to drive the boat and I don t--he doesn t even know where the gas is. Exactly, Rob said!

No comments:

My Blog List