A few weeks ago I was at Future Shop with Rob and the kids and my dad. Dad had generously agreed to buy us a new printer and we adults were consumed with checking the options out. Meanwhile, and I found this out later, Austin and Preston were looking at video games. Preston had mentioned that he needed the bathroom, but Austin told him to hold it. Then, Austin saw a game he wanted to get a better look at, but it was up too high. So, he asked Preston if he would like to do something "fun." So he told Preston to get down on his hands and knees and Austin stepped up on his back to reach the video game. Afterward, Preston said, "That wasn't very much fun." A few minutes later, Preston peed his pants, just an aisle away from the public bathroom, that no one would take him to. On the TV show "Little People, Big World" they say that "little people can do anything other people can do, just in a different way." I guess Austin is living proof!
2 comments:
Lol!!! I love you guys!!! That was really funny! I can picture the whole scene in my head!!
You boys make me laugh! Ha Ha Ha. I cant wait to hear the next great Austin and Preston adventure.
Post a Comment