Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rocky Mountain House visit

After our trip to Kalispell, we hosted the Magrath Swim Meet and had our club year end BBQ and annual general meeting. That was all successful, except that it was very cold the morning of the meet, and warmed up incredibly to be quite nice in time for the BBQ. (Strange weather could be the story of the whole summer). Anyway, later on Saturday the 21st, I took Alyssa, Austin and Preston and went up to Rocky Mountain House for three nights. We stayed with friends, Satermos and Eklunds and got to see lots of people at church and visited a few others. I got to go out to Boston Pizza with some of the ladies on Monday night. On Tuesday, we went to the Colllecutt Centre (indoor water park) with Eklunds. It was really nice to see so many people and our old stomping grounds. I didn't remember to take many pictures, though so we'll just have to remember it in our hearts...Austin and Preston with Liam Bolton.
Alyssa with Lauren Bolton. The Boltons have 2 kids. Alyssa and Lauren were friends as were Austin and Liam. I also really enjoy visiting with their mom. They used to have lots of playdates when we lived in Rocky and we spent a really nice afternoon with them on our trip.
The Satermo kids and our kids. Alyssa and Doree Ann were the only 2 girls their age at church.

No comments:

My Blog List