......Gravel!
Our summer project was to take out the grass, tree and top soil on the south east side of our house, build a retaining wall, and fill in the area with gravel. The purpose of this project was to create parking for the trailer, truck and boat so that our street & driveway are cleared off and so that there is room in the garage for the car and van. It also means less grass to mow which makes Alyssa happy. We were lucky that some friends were looking for sod and topsoil, so they came and took both. The gravel arrived on Tuesday and just last night be moved the trailer onto it. The boat needs to be winterized and covered in its protective cover before it joins the ranks. But, halleluiah I got to park the van in the garage today and didn't have to go out in the rain to get in!
3 comments:
super job on the gravel project!!!!
Nice job... how long did it take
If you don't know who I am its just me Paul I just use the name Ninja to leave Anonymous comments
Post a Comment