We had a great Halloween today! It was the warmest in recent memory--it was +17 degrees Celsius at 8 pm. Considering 2 years ago we trick-or-treated in -17, I am feeling pretty grateful. It was a busy day for me. I am the room mother in Austin's class and had to organize the treats (including bringing two of them), and plan and lead out the games for the class Halloween party. We also did a pumpkin for the Pumpkin decorating contest and attended the Elementary School costume parade. Tonight I took the kids trick or treating while Rob handed out the treats.
Friday, October 31, 2008
A Hallo-va-ween
We had a great Halloween today! It was the warmest in recent memory--it was +17 degrees Celsius at 8 pm. Considering 2 years ago we trick-or-treated in -17, I am feeling pretty grateful. It was a busy day for me. I am the room mother in Austin's class and had to organize the treats (including bringing two of them), and plan and lead out the games for the class Halloween party. We also did a pumpkin for the Pumpkin decorating contest and attended the Elementary School costume parade. Tonight I took the kids trick or treating while Rob handed out the treats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- aerial view
- Christmas 2006
- Deep thoughts for Hallowe'en
- Did you know....
- Episodes in Potty Training
- Jim Flaherty making tax cut announcement
- Lest we forget
- November 1. 2008
- Please make lots of suggestions
- Please post your comments and read and react to each other's comments
- posted by Alyssa
- RMC
- The Doig family
2 comments:
I got it. Great pictures
I'm just wondering, would that be a commando Darth Vader
Post a Comment