Tuesday, December 9, 2008
11 down, 4 to go!
Last night, Rob wrote his final paper for the 11th course in his MBA program with the University of Phoenix Online. He wrote most of the paper after his staff party--which was fun, by the way--and before midnight. Luckily, it was a shorter paper this time. Today Rob started his 12th course. He can change his mind at any time, but his current plan is to take courses straight through until he finishes. Each course lasts 6 weeks, and with a 2 week university break for Christmas, his projected completion date in June 4th! It will be a big relief to be finished and possibly a bigger relief when the degree is all paid for. At $2000 USD/course, it is an expensive venture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- aerial view
- Christmas 2006
- Deep thoughts for Hallowe'en
- Did you know....
- Episodes in Potty Training
- Jim Flaherty making tax cut announcement
- Lest we forget
- November 1. 2008
- Please make lots of suggestions
- Please post your comments and read and react to each other's comments
- posted by Alyssa
- RMC
- The Doig family
1 comment:
Woo hoo!!! Congratulations Rob!! That really is a big deal! It's too bad I'm going to just miss you when you come down at Christmas time! I leave to go to NYC to meet Mom and Dad and visit John and Emma the night of the 19th. I suspect you won't be down here quite that early! I hope you have a safe trip, though! And I would love to hear from you! A good chat with my big sis is always a pleasure!
Post a Comment