
I have been following the crisis in Canadian politics so closely and with such concern that it has given me headaches, kept me from sleeping and made me grumpy. At last tonight, I got some comic relief. Today at 7 p.m. EST Prime Minister Harper addressed the nation and Stephane Dion was to follow. However, After PM Harper's remarks, the networks anchors were forced to fill time and wait because the Stephane Dion video was not in on time. When the video did finally make its way to the media--to0 late for national coverage--it was a low budget, high school production. Notice the book on the shelf in the top right hand corner. It's a little fuzzy in this image, but was quite clear in the actual video. Talk about subliminal messages!
The following description from a blogger was quoted on CTV.ca. "Stephane Dion was late for the show, looked kind of red faced, and seemed to be getting a couple of bucks for the bankrupt Liberal Party for the product placement of a book entitled, and I kid you not, "Hot Air," wrote the Alberta Ardvark blog Wednesday.
Rob and I had a good laugh!
1 comment:
Becky,
I am feeling the same way about he whole coaltion issue. My stomach has been in knots now for days..
Post a Comment