Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Joy in the Journey?
Today I have lots of house cleaning and packing to do, because tomorrow, Rob and I are heading to Portland, Oregon to cheer on the MHS Spirit Marching Band at their competition and performances. We are leaving the kids with Rob's parents (thank you!) and will be gone from Thurs. am til Sunday night. This is also Rob's last week of his last class at the University of Phoenix. He has a group paper to do, which means he will have to write his portion of the paper while we are gone. I have looked forward to Rob being done school for quite a while now, but now, rather than look past his finish date, I think it is time to find joy in the journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- aerial view
- Christmas 2006
- Deep thoughts for Hallowe'en
- Did you know....
- Episodes in Potty Training
- Jim Flaherty making tax cut announcement
- Lest we forget
- November 1. 2008
- Please make lots of suggestions
- Please post your comments and read and react to each other's comments
- posted by Alyssa
- RMC
- The Doig family
2 comments:
Have a wonderful trip. And best wishes to Rob as he finishes his last course.
Congratulations Rob! Having just watched Delrey go through this... I have great appreciation for what it means to accomplish!!!! He waited for our kids to be older though, so doing it with your young family is doubly hard... my son Ben, is working on his Master's, and Jeremy should have his in 3 years... long, but well worth it journey! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment