
Recently three of our family members got iPods, the first three ipods ever owned in our family. Alyssa got an iPod Shuffle for her birthday, Rob got an iPod Touch as a bonus gift when he got his new work computer and I got an iPod Nano as an anniversary gift from Rob. I have to say I am just thrilled with my new iPod and it has applications I hadn't anticipated. For example, today is laundry day, and since it has been a week since I last did laundry, there is a lot of folding to do. So, I put General Conference talks on my iPod and have been listening while folding. I also figured out today how to put the audio scriptures on. Earlier in the day, I put on upbeat music while I ran on my treadmill. Saturday night, I played the Primary Children's music for the Sacrament Meeting Presentation. I am the chorister and our presentation is this coming Sunday. As I listened, I had the sheet music out and conducted the music and practiced standing up and sitting down the "kids." Rob's iPod is very cool as it is connected to our home wireless internet. It also has a touch screen, and lots of games on it. What interesting ways do you use your iPod. Give me suggestions as I am interested in making the most of this new toy.
2 comments:
So jealous, my little shuffle is so old it won't play anything new so I am stuck with the same old same old. If Rob gets tired of the touch I will take it off his hands.
I have lost two i-Pod at the airport (both of them my husband gave me as presents). Now, I have my third one but I want to get new one.
Post a Comment