Monday, November 3, 2008

Today While the Sun Shines








I remember the year my brother Joe was married in early March in St. George. I stayed at Liz's house in Las Vegas. I remember as Liz and I were driving to LV from Salt Lake we stopped for gas at Mesquite. There, at the gas station, was a little patch of green grass. I asked if we could sit on the grass for a few moments in the warm sun. I smelled it and soaked the feeling it. It had been cold winter in Rocky Mountian House, Canada, and had been about 5 months since I had sat on green grass and felt a warm sun in my face.

With that memory in mind, I have learned to be grateful for warm days late in the fall or early in the spring. This fall we have had unseasonably warm weather here in Magrath especially the week of Halloween and the first couple of days in November. On November 1st, our family enjoyed the 20 Celsius sunny day, playing together in our backyard on the trampoline and in the sand box. Here are our pictures:

1 comment:

Kartchner Family said...

Austin, what is that move you are making on the tramp, you look cool. Miss you and love you. Catch this....

My Blog List