We stayed in SLC on Monday night. Rob and Alyssa went to the Utah Jazz game, and I took the boys to Temple Square where we met up with Joe and Haylee and their family. We enjoyed temple square. The lights were gorgeous. It was super busy though, and the Las Vegas girls were cold, not having what I would consider winter coats.
Right next to our hotel was a Subway restaurant. Rob and Alyssa grabbed a quick bite there before hitting the game, and I would have loved to have fed Austin and Preston there too, but they complained that they don't like subway. So, instead, we took off walking to Temple Square--3 blocks. Since there was nothing on the way to temple square that I noticed, I thought we'd go to the south side where they used to have Cross Roads mall. I knew it had been redone, but I figured they'd still have a food court. We walked up and down the block a couple of times and the only place I could see was "Blue Lemon", a trendy gourmet cafe. Seeing no other option, we lined up for food. After about 20 minutes in line, and another 20 minutes waiting for our food, we ended up with Macaroni and cheese for the boys and ravioli for me. Austin ate some of his macraroni, but didn't like it as much as KD. Preston, though took one bite and spit it back in the bowl. ...next time I just dare them to complain about Subway!
On Tuesday our family went shopping in Orem and ate at The Golden Corral (where everyone made up for going hungry the night before). We arrived in Price late afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment