Read this book it is really good if you like Amercian history we read it at school it is about the Logan family in the year 1933 and they are trying to keep there land they are also black people so the people in the missipi comunity are not nice they do alot of cool stuff to try to gain rights. It is a fairly sad book but most people are able to handle it The ending is sad but it is well written. I loved this book and I am sure you will to.
This book is written by Mildred Taylor They should have it at your library.
2 comments:
Alyssa brought the book home and I read it too. It was very well written. I am a fan of Children's books that open the kids' eyes to circumstances in history. I liked Number the Stars, Underground Railway, and the series of books about historical princesses--Royal Diaries. --Becky
Hey Becky
I sent you an invite to our blog if you want to view it. Our blog is onceuponourmemories.blogspot.com let me know I need to resend it. thanks
Megan
Post a Comment