On Sarah's wedding day, in the morning, we had brunch for the families at Kneaders. It was super good. Our family sat across from John and his daughter Evelyn. Emma, John's wife, had stayed back with their baby Hyrum so he could get his morning nap. I think it is fair to say that Emma is a very conscientious parent and John is more laid back. Anyway, many of us ordered french toast for breakfast. It came with a cup of whipping cream and a few strawberries on top. Rob and I had fun encouraging Evelyn in eating her whipping cream. First she ate with a spoon, then a knife and after a while, Rob told her she could probably get more if she licked the cup. All the while I was taking pictures and video. She ended up looking like this.
Later that evening we learned where she got that tendency to have her food all over her face.....I think we can safely say it comes from the Prete side.
No comments:
Post a Comment