Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Family Swim

On the day before Sarah's wedding, most all our family was in Salt Lake already, but we couldn't start setting up for the reception until the building was available at 7:30 p.m. To give us a chance to be together that day, I invited everyone to come swimming at our hotel. The arranged time was 3:30. It was classic Prete punctuality--we were there 15 minutes early, Joe got there with his family at 4:15, John 15-20 minutes after that and mom, dad and Sam just as we needed to leave at 4:50. The water in the swimming pool was really cold and the hot tub was about the right temperature for a swimming pool. We all had fun, mostly in the hot tub. We moms enjoyed visiting at water's edge. I can't express how much I love seeing the cousins together.
Following swimming we had dinner at the Golden Corral. Almost our whole family was there (minus the Bryner men/boys). Also in attendance were Aunt Babe, Uncle Bud and his wife Bev. Sarah's friend Wendy was there as well as a contingent of Kohrman's. Sorry I didn't get any pictures of dinner. I guess I was too busy eating!



No comments:

My Blog List