Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jazz Duets at the Cardston Music Festival



On March 16th, our kids performed Jazz duets at the Cardston Music Festival. Austin is playing secondo with Sam Jackson at Primo. Alyssa is playing primo with Karah Orr at secondo. They all played really well and got first place in their respective categories. Austin and Sam got a score of 85 while the girls scored 86.
I missed the performances because I had Mark in Calgary that day for 3 appointments. The last one, Cardiology, took 2.5 hrs, by the time they did the echocardiogram, electrocardiogram and we met with the resident then the doctor. The good news...his heart is fine! The bad news, that left me leaving the hospital at 5 pm just in time for rush hour. No chance of being in Cardston for 7 pm. I am sorry I missed the performances, but glad that Granny and Grandpa, Monte and Sherylee and Rob were all there. The kids got treated to DQ afterwards, too, so it was all in all a great night.

No comments:

My Blog List