Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Happiness Redefined
I think my cousin Rochelle said it well. Paraphrasing, she said, "Considering that Sarah is pretty much always happy, it is really something to say that this is the happiest I have ever seen her." I was once accused by someone (not to mention any names--Joe) of having a "perma-frown." While in that case the evidence was scant, I believe I have in these photos proof that Sarah had a "perma-smile" on her wedding day. Brian doesn't look too miserable either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- aerial view
- Christmas 2006
- Deep thoughts for Hallowe'en
- Did you know....
- Episodes in Potty Training
- Jim Flaherty making tax cut announcement
- Lest we forget
- November 1. 2008
- Please make lots of suggestions
- Please post your comments and read and react to each other's comments
- posted by Alyssa
- RMC
- The Doig family
No comments:
Post a Comment