Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Co-ordinating Cousins







The fun began on January 1 when Liz and I with Rob, Anna and Alyssa went shopping in Provo. There was a big sale at Dillards--50% off the lowest ticketed price! We were in search of dresses for Sarah's nieces to wear to her wedding. The store was a zoo--no two dresses in a single style were on the same rack. We persevered, however, and found all the purple dresses in these pictures. Liz found Riley's dress by some miracle on our third trip to Dillards on an unexpected rack. The little girl dresses came from JC Penney's and Liz had to hunt all over several locations of the store to find the appropriate numbers and sizes.
Sarah's purple dress has a story too. I tried on and bought two dresses that I really liked at Dillards too. January 1 is Sarah's birthday. We met up with her and Brian that evening in SLC as they were getting back from their trip back east. I let Sarah try on both dresses and choose her favorite--and it became her "going away" dress.
Anyway, the shopping was only the first fun. The bigger excitement was seeing the girls in their matching dresses. The boys also somewhat coordinated in their dress clothes.
Grandma and grandpa Prete are all tied up with 10 grandsons and 10 granddaughters. Unfortunately, Hyrum is missing from the boys picture.

No comments:

My Blog List